6 Interesting Facts About a Motor Cycle
You see things while vacationing in motorcycle in a way that is completely different from any other. In car you're always in a compartment, and you don't realize that through that car window everything you see is just more TV. You're a passive observer and it is all moving by you boringly in a frame. On a Motorcycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all.
Let us take you through some interesting facts about a motorcycle!
1. The world's longest motorcycle, built in Russia in 2005, is 31 feet long and seats up to 16 people
2. The world's largest motorcycle pyramid was completed by the Indian Army's Daredevil Team, with 201 men riding on 10 bikes
3. Front motorcycle tires dispense water at three times the rate of rear tires
4. Technically, up to eight motorcycles can fit into the same parking space occupied by one car
5. When taking a corner, 75% of the bike's grip comes from the front tire
6. Japan built a motorcycle called the TOTO which was powered by human waste
Wishing you all a safe and happy riding!
Keep Riding Dug-dug-Dug-dug-Dug-dug-Dug!:-)